Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your shipping policy?
- What is your return policy?
- What are you shipping charges?
- How do you handle damaged items?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do get your products in my retail/online store?
- When would my order arrive?
- What about customs and duties on international orders?
- Do you ship products internationally?
- What are your international shipping rates?
DVD & BLU-RAY PRODUCTS
What is your shipping policy?
The shipping rate is calculated based on the weight of the item(s) in the order. Orders are shipped via the U. S. Postal Service, and prices quoted are in U. S. dollars.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Patrol purchase. Items in new condition can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery. Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable. If we made a mistake or the item arrived defective, please contact us here and we’ll make things right.
To return or exchange an item please follow the steps below:
- Include a copy of the packing slip or confirmation email from your order and note the new item desired. (We cannot guarantee all products will be in stock for exchanges.)
- Create a shipping label by filling out this form.
- Mail us the goods.
- Once your return is received, your new item(s) will be shipped out at no additional cost or we will issue your refund.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Patrol.
How do I cancel my order?
To change or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the order number.
How do I get your products in my retail/online store?
If you are interested in distributing our products please fill out this form and carefully read our terms. We'll reach out to you within 72 hours after you have submitted the form.
When would my order arrive?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation at the email address you provided at checkout. Orders are typically processed (for fulfillment) on Mondays and Wednesdays and shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Vancouver, WA.
You may choose from:
- Media Mail (3-10 days)
- First Class Package (1-3 day), only packages under 15.99 ounces are eligible
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 days)
- First Class Package International (7-21 days)
- Priority Mail International (6-10 days)
- Priority Mail Express International (3-5 days)
What about customs and duties on international orders?
Buyers are responsible to pay any customs taxes and/or duties incurred. Every country has different regulations on how they handle imported goods. We recommended you visit this Duty Calculator (https://www.dutycalculator.com/) to get an estimate of what you will be charged when the package arrives. We do not pre-pay or cover any import fees.
Do you ship products internationally?
If you are ordering from outside the United States, you are welcome to order from WeArePatrol.com. Shipping to countries outside of North America can be expensive; we encourage you to look closely at our shipping rates.
What are your international shipping rates?
The shipping rate for international orders is calculated based on the weight of the item(s) in the order. You may choose either First Class Mail International or Priority Mail International for those countries where it is available. Orders are shipped via the U. S. Postal Service or courier, and prices quoted are in U. S. dollars.
DVDs & Blu-rays
My disc won't play. What should I do?
- It might be dirty or smudged. If so, please take a soft, lint-free cloth, and wipe gently in a straight line from the center of the disc to the edge. Only clean discs with a solution of water and mild detergent or rubbing alcohol. Never use abrasives, solvents or highly acidic cleansers.
- If you've tried to clean it and it still won't play, it might be scratched. Please report your unplayable disc here and we'll help you out.
Will Patrol ebooks work on my e-reading device (Kindle, etc.)?
Yes, the corresponding format will work on virtually all e-reading devices currently available.
What file should I download for my device?
For Kindle devices and apps, download the MOBI version of the ebook. For other e-reading devices, download the ePUB version. Finally, we also offer a PDF version of each ebook, however this should only be used as a last resort as e-readers typically do not support as many reading features for PDFs as for other formats.
How do I get the ebook onto my device?
For mobile/tablet devices, access your Virtual Bookshelf via your mobile browser, select the appropriate file format from the bookshelf to download the file to your device, and then open the file with your preferred e-reading app.
For Kindle eInk Devices, download the file from your Virtual Bookshelf onto your computer. Plug your device into your computer, a drive folder will appear on your desktop. Drag the ebook file into the "Documents" folder of your device. You can also add an ebook to your Kindle eInk device by emailing it to your Kindle email address (see instructions here).
Can I read Patrol ebooks on my computer?
Yes. There are many desktop e-reading apps that will allow you to read ebooks on your computer.