Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your shipping policy?
- What is your return policy?
- What are you shipping charges?
- How do you handle damaged items?
- How do I cancel my order?
- How do get your products in my retail/online store?
- When would my order arrive?
- What about customs and duties on international orders?
- Do you ship products internationally?
- What are your international shipping rates?
DVD & BLU-RAY PRODUCTS
What is your shipping policy?
The shipping rate is calculated based on the weight of the item(s) in the order. Orders are shipped via the U. S. Postal Service, and prices quoted are in U. S. dollars.
What is your return policy?
Our products can be returned within 14 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
Before you return a product, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 14 days
- The product isn't used or damaged
- You possess the paperwork you received with your order
To request a return please fill out this form.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Patrol.
How do I cancel my order?
To change or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the order number.
How do get your products in my retail/online store?
If you are interested in distributing our products please fill out this form and carefully read our terms. We'll reach out to you within 72 hours after you have submitted the form.
When would my order arrive?
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a confirmation at the email address you provided at checkout. Orders are typically processed (for fulfillment) on Mondays and Wednesdays and shipped on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Vancouver, WA.
You may choose from:
- Media Mail (3-10 days)
- First Class Package (1-3 day), only packages under 15.99 ounces are eligible
- Priority Mail (2-3 days)
- Priority Mail Express (1-2 days)
- First Class Package International (7-21 days)
- Priority Mail International (6-10 days)
- Priority Mail Express International (3-5 days)
What about customs and duties on international orders?
Buyers are responsible to pay any customs taxes and/or duties incurred. We have no control over customs and duties, so please direct all questions regarding this matter to your customs department.
Do you ship products internationally?
If you are ordering from outside the United States, you are welcome to order from WeArePatrol.com. Shipping to countries outside of North America can be expensive; we encourage you to look closely at our shipping rates.
What are your international shipping rates?
The shipping rate for international orders is calculated based on the weight of the item(s) in the order. You may choose either First Class Mail International or Priority Mail International for those countries where it is available. Orders are shipped via the U. S. Postal Service or courier, and prices quoted are in U. S. dollars.
DVDs & Blu-rays
My disc won't play. What should I do?
- It might be dirty or smudged. If so, please take a soft, lint-free cloth, and wipe gently in a straight line from the center of the disc to the edge. Only clean discs with a solution of water and mild detergent or rubbing alcohol. Never use abrasives, solvents or highly acidic cleansers.
- If you've tried to clean it and it still won't play, it might be scratched. Please report your unplayable disc here and we'll help you out.